Want to improve?    

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Sometimes You Need to Think outside the Box To Achieve Your Goals

How many "impossible" things have you done in your short lifetime?  


You know, those things that your more "sensible" friends and relatives tell you that you can't do. They assail you with all the "facts" why you "can't" do it. They even "pity" you for wanting to do it. They "know" somebody "smarter" than you who tried and failed. Yet you went ahead and did it anyway. That "impossible" thing that "couldn't" be done ...until you tried it.What happened? What did you know that all those "smart" people didn't?You did not believe that you could not achieve your goal if you were willing to  try.

REVELATIONS

I have found over the years that when I truly want something, despite the well-meaning "advice" of my friends and family,  I somehow manage to defy the odds and get it. When I need it and really dig down deep, I tap into a force that helps me to achieve the goals I need to at that point in time. If I have to define this mysterious power, I might call it the power of Desire. I'm not a psychiatrist, nor any pedigreed personality. I only know that, in those times of my need to improve my environment, I find a way to defy all odds and circumstances. The "facts" somehow don't matter. At those times I think "outside the box". And it works!

 ESCAPE YOUR LIMITATIONS

Add caption

I don't know what your circumstances are, what improvements you need to make in your current environment, but I know one thing for sure. You can escape your limitations. Whatever it is, you can do it!  You can achieve that goal you want. You may not be getting it done right this minute because you may not be applying the correct strategy for your  condition. You may not yet be thinking far enough outside of your box. Yeah, I said it!

UNKNOWN ABILITIES

  Does that mean I'm putting you down? Ignoring your abilities and skills? Far from it. My friend, YOU don't KNOW all your abilities and skills. You are familiar with those you have used so far, but what about those you haven't discovered you have yet? Up to this point in your living, you have only used those skills and abilities you have needed. That's why how you think about the challenges facing you now may help you unleash powers you don't even know you have to achieve your goals.

ADDITIONAL SKILLS

Those old ways of thinking of yourself and handling things are clearly insufficient to get you unstuck from your present predicament. Your history clearly reminds you that you have overcome similar challenges before and can do so again. Maybe you need to get more information in a particular area of expertise. Maybe you need to learn additional skills. Maybe you need to take care of a Health problem that is hindering your progress. Whatever it is, you are on the right track for achieving your goals. You may not realize it, but that's why you are here. There may be helpful resources here, especially in The Tool-kit that may provide you with something you can use to achieve your goals. If not, expand your search until you find what you need. Happy hunting, my friend!